So it’s the first real update of March and its a big one! At last I have managed to get around to writing the updates I have been planning for the last couple of weeks. So in no particular order, this is what has been added over the past few days.
- Seatruck Power and Seatruck Progress profile added – although they don’t currently operate to Northern Ireland, Seatrucks policy of moving ships around to cover charters means they likely will do a some stage in the future wether for Seatruck themselves or another operator.
- Stena Hibernia profile added. This completes the profiles for the current Stena Line fleet.
- P&O’s Express profile added, so the local P&O fleet is now complete
- Pictures added to Stena Precision and Stena Performer page.
- Started adding brief operator profiles (not yet accessible).
- Added section at the bottom of routes and operators page for ships which aren’t currently operating but often provide refit cover (like Stena Nordica for example). I am planning to reorganise the routes and operators section in the future as I believe it isn’t flexible enough to serve the plans I have for the site. The new section is titled “Occasional Visitors”. I may at a later date add here some of the ferries which have visited Harland & Wolff for refits/dry docking if time allows.
- I have made the switch to updating the site totally via mac now.
- Site theme upgraded to the latest release. Some unused plugins deleted.
- The news section is now active and will have local and national (and where appropriate international) ferry news added as necessary.