Updates to the original text are in red.
Stena Line have posted the following to their ferrycheck page
"Please be advised that due to earlier adverse weather the next sailing from Belfast to Cairnryan today will be 1430 hrs instead of 1130 and 1530 hours- Please check in by 1330 hrs to ensure you get on this sailing - if you wish to change your booking please calll 08447 70 70 70 - Sorry for any inconvenience caused". At present (18:00), Ferrycheck indicates that the remainder of todays sailings will operate as normal
Tonights Birkenhead to Belfast sailing is delayed by up to 3 hours, whereas the Belfast-Birkenhead sailing is delayed by
60 90 minutes. This mornings 10:30 departure for Birkenhead was delayed by some 120 minutes according to ferrycheck. Stena Hibernia is currently on the berth at VT2, so I assume she is sailing for Birkenhead today. Stena Hibernia appears to have left Belfast for Birkenhead on-time today. Both Heysham vessels are currently underway to/from the Lancashire port completed their crossings earlier today. P&O are of course still operating solely with European Highlander, with a revised timetable in place until tomorrow. So far as we know, they still won't be taking any new bookings until tomorrow. I understand that the issue with European Causeway is technical, and the engineering team are working to return her to service ASAP. At the time of writing she is still at the MacKean Quay with European Highlander using the Curran Quay as it is the only other berth where she fits at Larne. Express is off service due to the weather.
P&O's European Causeway has returned to service earlier than expected, and will shortly complete her first crossing to Cairnryan. Express has also returned to service.
Seatruck's website indicates that this evenings 19:00 Heysham-Warrenpoint is cancelled, as is the 03:00 Heysham to Dublin.
As always, for the latest and most accurate information, please contact your chosen operator directly.