Although larger than the other Stena Line E-Flexer ferries (STENA ESTRID, STENA EDDA, and STENA EMBLA), STENA ESTELLE does not have any additional passenger spaces. However, one of these has been repurposed – the Stena Plus lounge on deck 8 is a Taste à la carte restaurant on STENA ESTELLE. The facilities and layout onboard STENA EBBA are expected to be the same as on STENA ESTELLE.
Stena Estelle Deck 7
Deck 7 is the first of the two decks which house the enclosed public facilities onboard STENA ESTELLE and the other E-Flexer class ferries. There is also a garage for private cars and small vans on this deck, with walk-through access to the public facilities.
- Taste self-service restaurant
- Happy World children’s play area and lounge
- Onboard Shopping
- Barista Coffee House
- Guest Services
- Car deck with direct walk-through access to the passenger facilities
- Two outside promenade decks with smoking section (port / starboard).
- Temperature controlled dog kennels (owner access via key code) and dog exercise area
- Male/Female/Disabled toilet facilities
Stena Estelle Deck 8
Deck 8 is the second of the two decks which house the enclosed public facilities onboard STENA ESTELLE and the other E-Flexer class ferries. There is also a selection of different cabin accommodation towards the back of the ship.
- Taste à la carte restaurant
- Hygge recline lounge (premium extra)
- Living room lounge
- Truckers commercial drivers lounge and restaurant
- Happy children’s play area
- Sky Bar bar and lounge
- Two free movie lounges
- A selection of passenger cabins including three deluxe cabins with balcony access and disabled cabin. All cabins are secured using a digital ‘VingCard’ system and have an infotainment TV system installed.
- Male, Female, and Disabled Toilets.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Outside deck space aft
À la carte restaurant gallery
As STENA ESTELLE is the first E-Flexer class ferry to have an à la carte restaurant onboard, we have included this small gallery. The à la carte restaurant is located in what would be Stena Plus on Stena Line’s other E-Flexer ferries – STENA ESTRID, STENA EDDA, and STENA EMBLA.
Stena Estelle Deck 9
Deck 9 is the uppermost enclosed deck on STENA ESTELLE. There are no public facilities as deck 9 comprises entirely of passenger cabins and crew areas. Passenger cabins are located in the rear portion of the deck with a publicly accessible outside deck behind overlooking the vehicle decks. The main navigation bridge is located forward on deck 9 with crew accommodation and facilities immediately behind.
- A selection of passenger cabins including three deluxe cabins with balcony access and disabled cabin. All cabins are secured using a digital ‘VingCard’ system and have an infotainment TV system installed. There are also pet cabins. There are located on the port side of deck 9.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Outside deck space aft.
Stena Estelle Deck 10
Deck 10 is the uppermost publicly accessible area onboard STENA ESTELLE. The deck is dominated by a large sundeck. Forward of this is the helipad, monkey island, and the emergency (SRtP) bridge.
- Sun Deck
More information on Stena Estelle